Wednesday, October 17, 2007

The Devil Made Me Do It

If you've already seen this, I'm sorry.

If you haven't seen it, you probably don't want to and WILL be sorry.



Two Brooms

Two brooms were hanging in the closet and after a while they got to know each other so well, they decided to get married.

One broom was, of course, the bride broom, the other the groom broom.

The bride broom looked very beautiful in her white dress. The groom broom was handsome and suave in his tuxedo. The wedding was lovely.

After the wedding, at the wedding dinner, the bride-broom leaned over and said to the groom-broom, "I think I am going to have a little whisk broom!"

"IMPOSSIBLE!" said the groom broom.

(Are you ready for this?

Brace yourself; this is going to hurt!)










"WE HAVEN’T EVEN SWEPT TOGETHER!"


(Sounds to me like she's…

been…

sweeping around!)


I TOLD you you'd be sorry!

10 comments:

Designer Girl said...

Only the devil could have made you do that. But. I had not heard it before so you are off the hook on this end of the planet.

Nankin said...

I thought it was cute, but what do I know?

kenju said...

I think it's cute too!

Christina said...

(groan)

I had seen it before but forgot the punchline so unfortunately I read it again. ha ha.

Monica said...

LOL...I loved it! Thanks for the smile.

BTW...I'm back. :)

Take care of you.

Shesawriter said...

Oh, gawd.............

Peter said...

Now let's see, how do you type........ GROAN
and how the hell do you type hbijlift

Duke_of_Earle said...

Peter,

You're gonna have to explain hbijlift. Please?

John

Karyn Lyndon said...

At least it was a "clean" joke...

: )

Candace said...

She'll have some 'splainin to do if the offspring is a moptop. What?! I'm just sayin.