Monday, April 30, 2007

Rockin' and Rulin'

I love this simple cartoon!

After all the comments about my last post, concerning whether I'm brave or stupid (and there's a FINE LINE there, sometimes!) and some of you saying "You rock," with reference to my being lucky enough to mess with the computer and live to tell about it, (deep breath...) made me think of it. So I Googled it, and hereby violate some copyright laws to show it to you.

I just wish I'd thought of it first.

Oh, and I think I've made a new blogger friend. Jan, over at "The Poodle (and dog) Blog" (who didn't say, but most likely found my blog through Schnoodlepooh) and I have been exchanging emails after her comment. She says that if I include a dog -- preferably a Poodle -- in my next novel, she will read the manuscript and write me a wonderful review.

Somehow I bet that wouldn't happen if the Poodle died needlessly, or was part of the bad guys' entourage, or wore a pink tam. . . Oh, wait! That's Killer Yapp from over at Miss Snark's blog. Forget the tam.

Obviously I'm rambling with no end in sight. Well, this site is called "Romantic Ramblings" for a reason, n'est-ce pas?

But I think there IS an end in sight.

And I think we've just reached it. Rock on, rule. Rule on, rock. Or vice versa.

6 comments:

Christina said...

Huh?

Christina said...

Oh, btw, I like the cartoon too.

kenju said...

"Goodnight, John"

"Goodnight, Kenju"

Anonymous said...

If a Poodle dies even for a noble cause or wears a humiliating outfit, I will rip your novel to shreds.

Just saying.

Duke_of_Earle said...

Jan,

I'd expect nothing less.

John

robotjam said...

Duke, are you doing requests now ?
I'd quite like a story about a giant bubble blowing panda.