Saturday, February 04, 2006

On the road

Short post. We had a good driving day – great weather, no problems, few stops, and made really good time.

We got to Raton, NM earlier than we expected, checked in to our motel, and ordered pizza. Yeah, pizza! It was great! Got a good night’s sleep, and were on our way by 6:30 this morning.

More to come.

To those who say they’d rather go someplace warm… Well, let me just say it’s hard to snow ski where it’s warm. But I live where it’s warm for most of the year. So for me, taking a week to go where there’s snow is fun because it’s different.

But yeah, for the rest of the year… I’ll golf!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I know how you feel. I am in the grip of another damn heatwave and would give an arm and a leg (actually that is totally untrue) to be surrounded by snow right now. I am sooooooo jealous that I cannot write anymore.