Wednesday, April 13, 2005

Grandpa...

That has a nice ring to it.

Better than “Gramps.” MUCH better than “Grumpy.” (As in the Dwarf.)

I guess “Grand Dad” would be OK too. Except it sounds like a bourbon.

What am I rambling on about today? Well, you know Christina’s pregnant, right? Today she went to her doctor for a checkup. She’s due in about 2 weeks. The doctor told her he had good news and bad news.

The bad news was, Trevor (yes, they’ve picked out a name and they know he’s a he) is presenting breech. They don’t think they can turn him.

The good news is; she’s having him tomorrow.

April 14, 2005 will be the day my first grandchild is born!

The C-section will be performed at 2 p.m. in Corpus Christi. Yes, I plan to be there along with Carol. So don’t look for another blog post for a day or two.

Lots of excitement in the Earle home tonight. I’m sure everything will be fine, but of course I’ll let you know as soon as I can get back online.

Oh, Elizabeth? We're still planning to visit you this weekend, assuming everything goes well in CC tomorrow. (See, I'm giving you equal time.)

2 comments:

Candace said...

Woo-hoo!!!!!!

VikiBabbles said...

you and your family will be in whatever I'm passing off as prayers nowadays.

Good Luck!