Since yesterday's post with an old, resurrected email joke got such a good response, I figured I'd bring back one or two more that I found funny enough at the time I received them to save for possible future use.
Hey, that was before blogs were invented. Sometimes being a pack rat has its advantages. Enjoy.
** CAUTION **
The joke below is not politically correct, exploits stereotypes, and may be offensive to some. That said, read at your own risk.
(Boy, THAT ought to get everybody reading!)
Heard at a foreign embassy bash in the nation's capital: Once there was a beautiful deserted island in the middle of nowhere where the following were stranded:
* Two Italian men and one Italian woman
* Two Frenchmen and one French woman
* Two German men and one German woman
* Two Greek men and one Greek woman
* Two Englishmen and one English woman
* Two Bulgarian men and one Bulgarian woman
* Two American men and one American woman
* Two Irishmen and one Irish woman
After one month on the island, the following has occurred:
* One Italian man has killed the other for the Italian woman.
* The two Frenchmen and the French woman are living happily together in a menage-a-trois.
* The two German men have a strict weekly schedule of when they alternate with the German woman.
* The two Greek men are sleeping with each other, and the Greek woman is doing the cooking and cleaning.
* The two Englishmen are waiting for someone to introduce them to the English woman.
* The Bulgarian men took a long look at the endless ocean and one look at the Bulgarian woman... and started swimming.
* The two American men are contemplating the virtues of suicide, while the American woman keeps on complaining about her body being her own, the true nature of feminism, and how she can do everything the men can do, about the necessity of fulfillment, the equal division of household chores, how her last boyfriend respected her opinion and treated her much better, and how her relationship with her mother is improving. But at least the taxes are low and it's not raining.
* The Irish began by dividing up the island Northside/Southside and setting up a distillery. They don't remember if sex is in the picture because it gets sort of foggy after the first few liters of coconut whiskey, but at least the English aren't getting any.