Wednesday, July 04, 2007

Safely home

And thanks to all of you who wished us a safe trip.

We had one.

Golf the last day was the best in terms of both score and weather. We had low cloud cover and good breeze all morning, and then partly cloudy skies and an adequate breeze in the afternoon. For some unknown reason I found some rythym in my swing and actually hit the ball pretty well for a while. Fun!!

It was a long and rainy drive home, but we're here and unpacked. Tomorrow I get to go back in to the office. But it's just for two days before the weekend hits again.

I hope you all had a great holiday (if you're located where today WAS a holiday!). I'll try to get around to all of your blogs tomorrow.

2 comments:

kenju said...

Welcome back. I'm glad you had good golfing!

Nankin said...

I'm glad you had a good trip. Welcome home.