Sunday, May 28, 2006

Short... Post...

I know. I know. I promised a post today. But today was long, and it's late, and I don't have a lot of time right now.

I WILL say this: The golf WAS better today (so Nyah, Nyah, Nyah to YOU, Karyn), and yes, Carol took a lot of pictures while I was hacking my way out of the rough. We'll share some of those in a few days.

Tomorrow we plan more golf, and then a long drive home, so there MAY not be much of a post tomorrow either. But I'm sure you'll all survive.

Hope all of you are having a GREAT weekend.

Later.

(As you were).

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Sounds like you're having a great time, so I'll just wish you more of the same!

Candace said...

Mommy and I are looking forward to the pictures.

Oh, and she says check out Hoss' blog today - it has a funny golf cartoon.

Hale McKay said...

John, enjoy the weekend and good luck on the links.

Miss Cellania said...

I hope you have (had) a great weekend, too!