Thursday, February 08, 2007

Great skiing!

Yes, Steve (and others), we arrived on schedule and are having a great time!

There aren't enough minutes in the day to find time to update this blog adequately while we're here, so you're getting an inadequate update.

Many more details will be provided next week. . .

. . . AFTER I get caught up with all the stuff that's building up at home and at work while I've been gone.

Part of my problem is lack of internet access in our quarters, so to get online I have to go elsewhere. A pain.

Oh, and I'm tremendously gratified by all the votes and comments on my first chapter in the Gather.com contest. Please read the posts below if you don't know about it. Most of you (I think -- I don't have access to know WHO has voted, or what their vote was!) have already been there. Thank you again!

Gotta go. Tomorrow is our last day to ski, but then it's off to Denver and our traditional "last dinner" together at Macaroni Grill.

Hope you are all well. I'll check in and get caught up with your blogs next week.

5 comments:

kenju said...

Eat some lobster ravioli for me!

Zinnia said...

I've never been skiing. I think I'd like cross country skiing, but the fast, down-the-hillside stuff would scare me.

Nankin said...

I'm glad you're having a good time. I'm too big of a klutz to ski...except maybe on mu butt.

Peter said...

Hi there, I’ve been relying on using Bloglines to do my daily rounds of the blogroll for a while now, it’s a very time saving method but it feels a bit impersonal at times, so it’s a hot Saturday, I’m gonna sit here and visit with everyone, It won’t feel any different to you but know that I chose to visit today instead of just answering an electronic reminder.
Have a good day.

Anonymous said...

Lucky you. I'm so glad you're having fun. We voted! All of us did.