Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Plotting evil!

One of my long-time blog buddies, Candace, (who also likes to be known as Chenoah, but calls her blog “Chapterhouse”) is off on a vacation trip to London this week.

Doubtless she and husband Tomcat are touring all the London pubs and singing,

“Eng-land swings like a pendulum do,
Bobbies on bicycles, two by two.
Westminster Abby, the tower of Big Ben,
The rosy red cheeks of the little children.”

(That was an old Roger Miller song, in case you’ve forgotten. Or aren’t old enough to remember Roger Miller.)

During her absence she asked others on her own blogroll to fill in for her while she’s gone. I notice today that Old Horsetail Snake did his duty on Monday and put up a typical hilarious guest post!

Tomorrow (Wednesday) is my scheduled day. You’ll need to go by her site tomorrow and see what I decide to do. For the moment, I have no idea what I’ll write about, but I’m plotting. Evil.

For starters, since she so trustingly gave us her blog ID and password, I think I’ll change her profile picture to the rear end of a hippopotamus. I’m serious! I HAVE several good pictures of those from my Africa trip of 2001. (And boy, you talk about a fat ass!)

Not that I would EVER intimate that Candace had a fat, er... “behind.” But she SAID we could post anything we wanted to.

Then I might take her suggestion and write about my own travels to England. Or I might just publish her ID and password so the whole WORLD can go to her blog dashboard and wreak havoc in her name. Ha!

Nah, I can’t be destructive. But I CAN have some fun! And she said she wouldn’t have access to a computer over there, so she won’t know what I’ve done until she gets back!

WOO-HOO!!

So, go check it out tomorrow, and run up her hit counter.

Thanks!

5 comments:

kenju said...

I'll be happy too, John!!

Anonymous said...

this sounds like a great idea,i'll give you my password too and you can draw a picture and write some utter rubbish.

It would save me the bother every day (well every other day, possibly maybe even once a week).

Faith Bicknell said...

ROFL! You're too ornery, John!

Emmy Ellis said...

Awww you're wicked!

:o)

Monica said...

You are going to be in so much trouble...and I kinda think I'm on HER side if you are...LOL.