Wednesday, August 30, 2006

"On the Road Again..."

You know the song, right? A Willie Nelson classic.

Anyway, Thursday morning (tomorrow) bright and early Carol and I are heading out for vacation.

First stop will be Chicago to visit daughter Amy and son-in-law Tom. I plan to entertain and amuse you with travel tales as the trip progresses. I'm sure I'll have some fun stories from our visits with both daughters.

Oh, and we'll be golfing in Georgia again this year, so stand by for some good photos from Carol. As in all my recent travels, we expect to have no difficulty finding free Wi-Fi all along the route, so I'll be keeping up with the blog and comments. I MAY even get to visit your spots and leave an occasional comment, but that depends on time and opportunity.

So, follow along with us as we drive the eastern half of the USA.

And since none of you chose to ask any more questions, probably in fear of getting more snide answers, I'll just close this post with:

"I can't wait to get on the road again."

8 comments:

kenju said...

I hope you have a great trip and keep us posted about it. Good photos are coming, I am sure.

Unknown said...

Hope you both have a wonderful and safe trip! If you ever add New England to an itinerary, the coffee's on me!

Karyn Lyndon said...

Tell "Christina" I said hi.

Anonymous said...

Have a great trip Duke ! er think of something strange to say.. er no can't today.

Monica said...

Have a great vacation and a safe and fun trip! Will be checking in and cheering on Carol's golf game.

Candace said...

Sounds like so much fun!

Christina said...

Can't wait to see you!!

Shooter said...

Steer clear of Ernesto. Hope the greens make it through.